About Kammy Haynes
As the CEO of Kammy Haynes. Unlimited, Inc., Kammy Haynes, Ph.D shows entrepreneurs, business owners, and managers how ignite their full potential so they can grow their business, leverage their talents, and live their best lives now.
Based on her experience as a human resources professional, management consultant for a variety of industries for more than 20 years (ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small service providers), a doctorate in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, and years of personal development activities, Kammy has created the Success Ignition System ™ to rescue entrepreneurs and business professionals who are:
- ➢Overwhelmed with negative mind chatter or tied up in “nots”
- ➢Frustrated and stuck; regretting they aren’t realizing their full potential
- ➢Constrained by a need for permission or approval from others
- ➢On the verge of reaching the next level, but unsure of what to do next
Kammy delivers practical solutions and strategies (with a wicked sense of humor) so her clients get high-impact results that propel them forward, and allows them to be Empowered, Resilient, and Brilliant including:
- ✓A crystal clear vision and purpose
- ✓Consistent and purposeful action
- ✓Unshakeable confidence and the courage to move forward
- ✓More time and energy to do what’s most important
- ✓A strategic network for support and inspiration
- ✓Increased vitality and productivity
- ✓Well-deserved celebrations for your achievements
As a trusted coach and business advisor, Kammy is able to look beyond the symptoms and diagnose the issue in a way that creates a clear action plan for improvement while bringing her experience and unique sense of humor to every situation. She uses a combination of psychology and common sense to target the critical issues that are obstacles to your ultimate success.
She is a frequent speaker at professional conferences and business association meetings. Her client list includes recognizable names such as Edison International, Intuit, Inc., American President Line, Pendleton Woolen Mills, Guess?, Inc., Mitsubishi Motors of America, Royal Caribbean, and The United States Navy.